[WSBARP] Referral needed

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Sat Mar 5 10:07:08 PST 2022

Try toxicologist Bruce Kelman at JS Held, or somebody at that outfit. I have used them twice for expert witnesses on contamination issues.
https://jsheld.com/about-us/directory/bruce-kelman

Eric Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices PLLC
206-625-0092

On Mar 5, 2022 5:44 AM, Chris B <chrisb at firstavenuelaw.com> wrote:
A client of mine is under contract to purchase an apartment building in seattle. Environmental testing shows elevated levels of benzene.  He is looking to consult with someone who would understand the possible risks of this type of contamination (I.e., health effects on tenants, etc…).

So, I think this is more of a health/risk analysis, rather than the typical environmental attorney who deals with cleanups of contamination (although that could be an issue as well).

Who should our client consult with on these sorts of issues?

Christopher T. Benis
Sent from my iPad