[WSBARP] Reconciling RCW 59.04.020 and RCW 59.18.650

Thomas Fiscus tjf at thomasjfiscus.net
Fri Mar 4 14:58:50 PST 2022

Hi Listmates -
Landlord/Tenant is not my usual sphere, but my client, Personal Representative, needs to fix up and dispose of real property that has tenants in month to month tenancies.  Can he use 30 day notice provision of 59.04.020 to terminate the tenancies or does he have to use 90 day provision in 59.18.650?  Thanks for the help.
Tom
Law Office of Thomas J. Fiscus
Box 1167Eastsound, WA 98245Ph 360-376-3988
WSBA # 44741
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s).  In addition, this e-mail transmission may be confidential and may be subject to privilege protecting communications between attorneys and clients.  If you are not the named addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality.  If you have received this transmission in error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail.  Treasury Circular 230 requires that we inform you that any statements regarding tax matters made herein, including attachments, cannot be relied upon for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties, and such statements are not intended to be used or referred to in any marketing or promotional materials