[WSBARP] Removing invited guest - not tenant

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Thu Mar 3 14:46:39 PST 2022

All,

Some info on this type of situation hit the listserv at some point, but I can't seem to track it down.

Property owner invites a guest to come live in house with him. Relationship goes sour for one reason or another and now property owner wants guest out, but guest is refusing to leave. Can anyone point me to a relevant RCW that covers this situation? Any way to avoid an ejectment?

Thanks for any and all responses

Tim

Timothy C. Lehr
Attorney at Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D82F0D.7CA83B70]

p:   360.855.0131
e:   timothy at stileslaw.com<mailto:timothy at stileslaw.com>
w:  www.stileslaw.com<http://www.stileslaw.com/>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to : (i) delete the email and all copies; (ii) not disclose, distribute or use the email in any manner; (iii) notify the sender immediately. Thank you.