[WSBARP] [REALPROP] Recommendation for process server in Bellingham?

Carmen Rowe carmen at gryphonlawgroup.com
Wed Mar 2 16:06:30 PST 2022

Wow - I went to look up someone I used not long ago that did really well
for me and came highly recommended, but Google says they are permanently
out of business. Dang. But in case the rumors of their demise have been
greatly exaggerated:

4th Corner Network, Inc.
4.816 Google reviews
<https://www.google.com/search?q=4th+corner+legal+service+bellingham+wa&oq=4th+corner+legal+service+bellingham+wa&aqs=chrome..69i57.8036j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#>
Process server in Bellingham, Washington
Address
<https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=APq-WBtAi0jLTf19jnPOOrIypT9kOfyGIQ:1646265902214&q=4th%20corner%20network%20address&sa=X&ved=0CAEQ6BNqFwoTCIDx8rPSqPYCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAB>
:
110 Prospect St, Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone
<https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=APq-WBtAi0jLTf19jnPOOrIypT9kOfyGIQ:1646265902214&q=4th+corner+network+phone&ludocid=5853605224529757447&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQrrqy0qj2AhUwJzQIHZ88Av4Q6BN6BAgvEAI>
: (360) 671-2455
<https://www.google.com/search?q=4th+corner+legal+service+bellingham+wa&oq=4th+corner+legal+service+bellingham+wa&aqs=chrome..69i57.8036j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#>

Carmen Rowe, Attorney/Owner

Phone: (360) 669-3576 (direct cell)
Email:  Carmen at GryphonLawGroup.com

*Olympia/Lacey and primary mailing office:*
1415 College Street SE, Lacey, WA 98503

*Seattle office:* 2611 NE 113th St. Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98125

*NOTICE REGARDING OPERATIONS AND COVID-19:* We see our community as working
together to address COVID and its impact on our lives, health, and
business. The nature of our practice lends itself well to virtual operation
and we offer a range of flexible solutions to best work with your needs and
preferences. For issues requiring physical presence we will work with you
on applicable guidelines. We are here to support you.

*Privileged and confidential: *This message is confidential. If you receive
this message in error, please let us know, and please delete and disregard
any information it contains. We thank you for your respect in not sharing
this email with anyone.

If we are communicating with you regarding a debt or monies owed, THIS MAY
BE AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR THAT
PURPOSE. You have the right to seek legal advice from an attorney. To the
extent that the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act applies, this
firm is acting as a debt collector for the firm's client named above. Any
information obtained will be used for collection purposes.