[WSBARP] Much Gratitude And Appreciation - Mid-Year Meeting

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Jun 6 11:18:48 PDT 2022

A short note of gratitude and appreciation to all of the RPPT EC, Faculty
speakers, and WSBA Staff who pulled together the Mid-Year meeting this past
weekend.

I was an in-person attendee (happy to give my dissertation on why the
extra-benefits of in-person events is worth the time/energy to travel) and
this was my first mid-year. I am also about to celebrate 7 years of being a
solo attorney in the field of Estate Planning/Estate Administration and I
will say this.....I wish I had been attending these mid-year meetings since
I started practicing.

If you are new to the section or this area of law - I know that it was not
an insignificant cost for the program and even more to travel in person.
But an email (similar to this) caught my eye pre-pandemic and made me
regret not attending....and so I planned and saved so that I could make the
next one. Please consider this my strong recommendation to plan for the
2023 event!

The conference provided (me) with the following
- 10 CLE credits (including 1 hour of ethics)
- a BROAD range of topics which I come across in my practice on a regular
basis
- chance to develop new and deeper professional relationships.

By the time I started the drive home yesterday (Sunday) it was abundantly
clear how much time, energy, and preparation occurred to make this event
happen. Despite the fact that I was visited by a friendly ghost (who turned
on my TV 3 times Saturday night...every two hours) - I had a great time and
will be looking forward to the next program.

With appreciation,
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /