[WSBARP] Limited Administration?

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Thu Jun 2 12:25:27 PDT 2022

On the one hand, you say the Decedent was a “3.33 % owner.”  On the other hand,  you say the property was held “jointly.”  I suspect you meant that the Decedent was a tenant-in-common and not a joint tenant (and perhaps with right of survivorship).

Assuming my suspicion is correct, a probate will need to be opened to appoint a PR so that at least someone has authority to convey the 3.33 % interest.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.