[WSBARP] REET tax and change of cotnrolling interest

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Thu Jun 2 11:09:16 PDT 2022

Happy to Rod...
More simply,  When less than 50% minority members assign their membership interest to kids (who are also minority members); and after assignment kids are still all minority members, and it is a gift... not a sale...  I assume there is no requirement to file a controlling interest REET affid. and/or pay REET taxes?
thanks
Josh
Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619