[WSBARP] Is trustee administering trust after grantor's death exempt from real property disclosure statement

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Jun 2 10:42:22 PDT 2022

My position has been that the statute does not exempt Trustees from the property condition disclosure, the way it does the PR of an Estate. I can’t think of any case holding one way or the other, though.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.