[WSBARP] Is trustee administering trust after grantor's death exempt from real property disclosure statement

Jon Fritzler FritzlerLaw at outlook.com
Wed Jun 1 13:55:49 PDT 2022

Client is trustee of decedent's revocable living trust and is selling the decedent's houses.  On the listing documents the Realtor checked the EXEMPT box next to SELLER DISCLOSURE.  RCW 64.06.010(6) provides that a personal representative of the estate of the decedent or a trustee in bankruptcy do not have to complete the seller disclosure statement that is otherwise required but I don't see an exemption for any other type of trustee.  Am I missing something?

Sincerely,
Jon M. Fritzler
Attorney at Law
717 E. 22nd St.