[WSBARP] Referral

Patrick McDonald pmcdonald at podymcdonaldlaw.com
Thu Jul 28 15:25:04 PDT 2022

Hi,

I have a homeowner association client whose common area stormwater drainage pond has been tapped into by a neighboring property, likely many years ago when both properties were developed. Neighbor's storm water drains into the pond. I haven't been able to locate a recorded easement/maintenance agreement addressing the situation. Neighbor refuses to pay for any of any of the ongoing pond maintenance despite the fact that my client has a report calculating that a significant percentage of stormwater runoff draining into the pound comes from neighbor's property.

My client is looking for counsel familiar with handling storm water runoff/drainage issues to consult with regarding its options. Please let me know if anyone has any interest.

Thank you.

Patrick McDonald
Pody & McDonald, PLLC
1000 Second Avenue, Ste. 1605