[WSBARP] Older Lady Having Problems With Health Insurance

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Wed Jul 13 15:35:27 PDT 2022

Hi, Listmates.

A former client is a spanish-speaking lady in her 80's. She's a citizen, but United Healthcare canceled her private supplemental policy on the grounds that she doesn't qualify due to some immigration reasons, and now she can't get some prescriptions filled. Social Security confirms to her that her status as a US citizen is clearly established, Medicare for some reason doesn't.

Not my area, but she could use some help. She's not wealthy, but she was able to cover my fee a few years ago on a separate matter so I think somebody could provide some advice and be compensated. Any referrals are welcome.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson
PO 20403