[WSBARP] Contract Forfeiture

Dwight Bickel dwight at dwightbickel.com
Mon Jan 31 19:17:18 PST 2022

I don't believe there is "a form."

61.30.090 states:

(5) If the default is cured and a fulfillment deed is not given to the purchaser, the seller or the seller's agent or attorney shall sign, acknowledge, record, and deliver or mail to the purchaser and, if different, the person who made the tender a written statement that the contract is no longer subject to forfeiture under the notice of intent to forfeit previously given, referring to the notice of intent to forfeit by its recording number. A seller who fails within thirty days of written demand to give and record the statement required by this subsection, if such demand specifies the penalties in this subsection, is liable to the person who cured the default for the greater of five hundred dollars or actual damages, if any, and for reasonable attorneys' fees and other costs incurred in an action to recover such amount or damages.

Dwight A. Bickel
Real Property Title Advisor
Washington Title Professional
Dwight at DwightBickel.com<mailto:Dwight at DwightBickel.com>