[WSBARP] 90 day notice - intent to sell

Kaitlyn Jackson kaitlyn at dimensionlaw.com
Wed Jan 26 09:20:13 PST 2022

Your instincts are correct. The intent of the legislature was to protect
tenants of apartment buildings (really, any building more than 1 unit) from
mass evictions. So the property has to be sold with the tenants in place
unless they can be removed for another just cause reason.

Kaitlyn

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 4:11 PM Craig Gourley <craig at glgmail.com> wrote:

> I agree, it does not work on an apartment building.   That said, you can
> condo it and then it does work.
>

> *B. Craig Gourley*
>
> *GOURLEY LAW GROUP*
>
> *THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION*
>
> *SNOHOMISH ESCROW *
>
> P.O. Box 1091
>
> Snohomish, WA 98291
>
> PH:  (360) 568-5065 (800) 291-8401
>
> Fax: (360) 568-8092
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain
> legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The
> information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
> above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the
> contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete
> all copies.

Thank you,

Kaitlyn R. Jackson, Attorney

Dimension Law Group, PLLC

*Office:*  206-973-3500│*Fax:*  206-577-5090

*Email: **kaitlyn**@dimensionlaw.com <http://dimensionlaw.com/>*

*www.dimensionlaw.com <http://www.dimensionlaw.com/>*

130 Andover Park East, Suite 300, Tukwila, WA 98188

*Please note our office is closed November 24th through November 26th and
December 24th through January 2nd. *

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This email (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify us by email, facsimile, or
telephone; return the email to us at the email address below; and destroy
all paper and electronic copies.

*Please note that I will be going on leave starting November 15, 2021
through April 1, 2022, and will not have access to phone or email. Please
email Info at Dimensionlaw.com to receive assistance.*

--
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. Attempts to intercept
this message are in violation of 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, facsimile, or telephone;
return the e-mail to us at the e-mail address below; and destroy all paper
and electronic copies. Any settlement offer contained herein is made
pursuant to Washington ER 408, and without admitting fault or liability on
the part of this firm’s client(s) or its agents.  IRS CIRCULAR 230
DISCLAIMER:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, I
inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein.