[WSBARP] HR 1951--Amendment to Seller Disclosure Statement

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Thu Jan 13 12:55:49 PST 2022

Why don’t they simply legislate a buyer’s right to inspect following execution of a PSA (pick a # of days) that cannot be waived? Some will use it, some will not. Every potential buyer has the opportunity to do it. It seems to me that would level the playing field of agents/sellers not accepting bids with inspection contingencies.

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8087C.AC37E1E0]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037