[WSBARP] HR 1951--Amendment to Seller Disclosure Statement

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Jan 12 14:42:24 PST 2022

Travis,

Are you saying we put a clause in the P & S that "disclaims" (Buyers cannot
rely on) all of the statements in the form 17 and that Buyers must do their
own investigation (including survey) and that they purchase this house
"as-is, with all faults"?

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.