[WSBARP] Estate's Duty to Disclose Decedent's (homeowner) suicide.

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 16:17:39 PST 2022

If the listing broker is asked they would have a duty to honestly answer
and disclose what they know.  That's part of the statutory duties and
also likely a Realtor ethical rule.

I'm not so certain there is a clear answer to this question as to the
P.R.  It's clearly not based on Form 17, but there may be some other duty.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148