[WSBARP] Wedding Venue Contracts

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Wed Jan 5 10:12:54 PST 2022

All,

I posed this question a number of months ago and regrettably failed to follow up with any responses. I am assisting a friend with putting together a Facility Use Agreement and Policies and Procedures for a new wedding venue at her residence. If anyone has any experience in this area and would be willing to discuss a few issues or share any example agreements, I would greatly appreciate any guidance. It may end up being too much for me to dive into, but I'm just looking for some advice in the area.

Thanks!

Timothy C. Lehr
Attorney at Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8021C.CD4BDAF0]

p:   360.855.0131
e:   timothy at stileslaw.com<mailto:timothy at stileslaw.com>
w:  www.stileslaw.com<http://www.stileslaw.com/>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to : (i) delete the email and all copies; (ii) not disclose, distribute or use the email in any manner; (iii) notify the sender immediately. Thank you.