[WSBARP] Florida referral request

Steve DeShazo steve.deshazo at isolahomes.com
Mon Jan 3 12:10:16 PST 2022

Listmates,

I'm looking for a Florida real estate/guardianship litigator in Taylor County (between Gainesville and Tallahassee). Please email me off list if you know of anyone.

Stephen DeShazo
In-House Counsel
Direct:   206.413.6359
Office:   206.737.9700
Fax:        206.260.1339
Email:    steve.deshazo at isolahomes.com<mailto:steve.deshazo at isolahomes.com>
[Isola Logo Final_Pantone_Medium Size][NWBF_Logo_TM]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and contain information that may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.