[WSBARP] FW: Title Insurance and Unenforceable Deed of Trust

Umar Gebril umar at cascade.law
Fri Feb 25 14:34:44 PST 2022

To the list, please.

Umar Gebril | Attorney | Partner
Cascade Law, PLLC
www.cascade-law.com<http://www.cascade-law.com>
1604 Hewitt Ave, Suite 515
Everett, WA 98201
425.300.5616

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, from Cascade Law, PLLC, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.