[WSBARP] Late Filing of unsecured Creditor claim

Russell D. Garrett Russell.Garrett at jordanramis.com
Thu Feb 24 13:09:07 PST 2022

Did you mean to represent the late filed claims as “liens”?  Are the claims fully secured?

Russell D. Garrett  |  Attorney
OR Direct: (503) 598-5519
WA Direct: (360) 567-3911
jordanramis.com<https://jordanramis.com>  |  (888) 598-7070
Portland Metro  |  Bend  |  Vancouver WA
[cid:image002.png at 01D8297F.A9A26FD0]