[WSBARP] Late Filing of unsecured Creditor claim

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Thu Feb 24 12:52:12 PST 2022

From: Justin Monro
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 11:34 AM
To: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: Late Filing of unsecured Creditor claim

List mates:

Probate filed. Notice to creditors was properly filed in public newspaper.

I have 2 unsecured credit liens that were filed with the court and sent to our office after the 4 month window, per statue.

What can I do? Do I need to send a letter stating they are barred under statue or do I have to file a motion with the court?

If there is a motion to be filed can I crop off a motion that you have.

Thank you to all who respond.

Justin K. Monro
Attorney at Law
The Monro Law Firm PS Inc.