[WSBARP] RV Park Eviction

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Feb 16 11:44:52 PST 2022

Listmates,

Clients own a true RV Camp, not a manufactured home Park.  Several tenants,
paying monthly, have stop paying rent.  I believe these evictions fall under
either RCW 59.18 or RCW 59.12; however, RCW 59.20 has some references to
both prior statutes (see RCW 59.20.040).  I ran into a situation where the
WA AG took the position if RV parks allowed people to stay for more than a
year, they are governed by RCW 59.20.  I want to avoid 59.20 and would much
rather use 59.12 and/ 59.18 (even with all the changes).  What do you think?

Jeff davis

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com> jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.