[WSBARP] Updating template - Promissory Note + DOT

Tom Lee rtl at rtleelaw.attorney
Mon Feb 7 10:45:23 PST 2022

Hello group - I am working on updating my form file and was hoping a
colleague would provide in Word form a recently used promissory note and
DOT template(s), to make sure I have my bases covered as we gradually move
on from COVID.

Thanks in advance,

-Tom

--

*TOM LEE*

Attorney

*R. THOMAS LEE, PLLC* | Attorney and Counselor at Law | A Professional
Limited Liability Company

Direct: 425-219-6736

rtl at rtleelaw.attorney | website: www.rtleelaw.attorney

This E-Mail message and any documentation accompanying this transmission
may contain *Attorney Work Product, privileged, and/or confidential
information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above*.  If
you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this E-Mail message and/or attached documentation is strictly
prohibited and may result in legal action against you.  Please reply to the
Sender advising the Sender of the error in transmission and immediately
destroy the message and any accompanying documents.  Thank you.