[WSBARP] Settlement after UD: Confession of Judgment and ex parte Writ

Gwendolyn Cornwell Gwendolyn at glgmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:13:20 PST 2022

Side issue.  Did you serve the ERPP notice as well and mail a copy of the 14-day and ERPP notices to the local ERPP center?  If not, you may need to start over anyway.  See RCW 59.18.660.

Gwendolyn Cornwell
Attorney

Gourley Law Group
The Exchange Connection
Snohomish Escrow
P.O. Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
PH:  (360) 568-5065 (800) 291-8401
Fax: (360) 568-1717

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender & delete all copies.