[WSBARP] Effect of Notarization and Addition of Legal to Lease Subsequent to Commencement?

Maxwell Glasson max at glassonlegal.com
Wed Feb 2 11:23:43 PST 2022

Sam,

I see no reason why that would not remedy the issue.  If the T is paying rent, has taken possession, and LL has accepted the same, then performance would take care of enforceability.  If they are willing to amend things to include the notarization and legal description, that should clean up any other issues.

Maxwell B. Glasson
Glasson Legal, PLLC
2212 Queen Anne Ave. N, #659
Seattle, Washington, 98109
206-627-0528
max at glassonlegal.com<mailto:max at glassonlegal.com>
www.glassonlegal.com<http://www.glassonlegal.com/>
WA# 51948  NV# 13339  CA# 292356
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED. THE INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM OR THE ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.