[WSBARP] Valuation Expert for Easement

Inge Fordham inge at fordhamlegal.com
Wed Dec 21 12:19:14 PST 2022

Colleagues:

I’m looking for a referral to a real estate appraiser to render an opinion on the value of an easement.  The subject easement is an express easement runs over a private road that provides ingress and egress to 18 separate properties.  It was created decades ago.  My clients are seeking to be added to the easement.  There is no other means of accessing their property so there is an easement by necessity.  Owners of 17 properties granted an express easement to my clients.  One property owner is holding out and demanding a large sum in exchange for the easement rights.  I’m looking for an expert to render an opinion as to the diminution in value of the subject property with my clients utilizing the easement versus the value of the subject property as-is (without my clients utilizing the easement).

Thanks in advance,

[uc%3fexport=download&id=1W3rEcChy0_E0cCfV5up02mkhwnL6eWIs&revid=0B4P5JoIHdbFaR29EbHlRWHFseFV5STZpSUVGeUNPWldkVDFVPQ]
Inge A. Fordham | Attorney
Fordham Law, PLLC
3218 Sixth Avenue | Tacoma, WA 98406
Office: (253) 348-2657 | Mobile: (206) 778-3131
www.fordhamlegal.com<http://www.fordhamlegal.com>

Confidential Communication: This email is sent to a recipient on behalf of an attorney/law firm, and is information intended exclusively for the individual, entity or company to which it is sent.  This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be legally exempt from disclosure other than to the intended recipient.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or otherwise disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or other communication and delete all copies of the message.