[WSBARP] The Point; Option Agreements; Homeowner Benefit Agreements

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 06:44:36 PST 2022

I assume you're talking about Homeowner Benefit Agreements, and not "The
Point."  I've personally not seen or heard of these.  The only thing I
recall similar is some HOA covenants were being set up to require
significant transfer fees, and to the developer, not to the HOA.  I
recall there was a statute which limited those. But that is the extent
of my recollection.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148