[WSBARP] Looking for Tax Referrals

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Fri Aug 26 11:08:40 PDT 2022

Hello, Listmates.
I have had a couple of clients recently who had some tax issues. The issues that have come up were an individual who had several years of unfiled taxes, and another was a small business that needed to begin getting in compliance with overdue federal and state taxes. I am looking to update my referral list for these kinds of clients, since taxes are outside my area.

1.     Any tax attorneys that are oriented towards the smaller client-individual or small business?

2.     Alternatively, there used to be some former IRS agents that I believe were Tax Agents I think and provided good nuts-and-bolts advice on dealing with the IRS. Any of those still operating?

At least one of these clients will need a consult fairly soon.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson