[WSBARP] Transfer on Death Deed with Multiple Properties

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Wed Aug 24 16:54:57 PDT 2022

In Snohomish county (at least) the multiple parcels must be in the same
Tax Code Area.  It can be done (there is a special REETA to do that) but
my legal assistant says it is hellacious.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.