[WSBARP] HOA limitations on short term rentals

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Aug 15 15:48:22 PDT 2022

To clarify - I am not talking about the effect of an amendment. I am
talking about the process of getting the CC&R's amended.  When I was living
in my condo in Seattle and we wanted to change the rental cap, we were
advised by our association's attorney that changing the CC&R's required the
vote of the mortgage holder.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /