[WSBARP] HOA limitations on short term rentals

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Aug 15 15:00:30 PDT 2022

Also keep in mind that MOST CC&R's that I have encountered require the vote
to amend the CC&R's be of the mortgage holder and not just the owner of the
property.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /