[WSBARP] Landlord-Tenant question

Jeff Crollard jbc at crollardlaw.com
Wed Aug 10 14:55:12 PDT 2022

Hello Margaret,

The other issue to consider is whether the rent to the mother will constitute income and jeopardize her COPES eligibility.  Ann Vining at NW Health Law Advocates just answered some questions similar to this in an email a few days ago.  I'd suggest contacting her or other super-duper Medicaid experts.

Jeff

Jeff B. Crollard
Crollard Law Office, PLLC
Gateway Centre
1313 E. Maple Street, Suite 225
Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone:  206-468-2192
Fax:  206-260-7357
jbc at crollardlaw.com<mailto:jbc at crollardlaw.com>

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS

This email is confidential and may contain information that is protected by attorney-client, work product or other privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use or reliance upon its contents is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify me and then delete the email.