[WSBARP] House Constructed Over Property Line

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 10:03:31 PDT 2022

I agree an easement would be simple, but couldn't a lot line adjustment
give and take from both parcels?  Give land to the lot the house it
built on where it was built on, and giving to the other lot in some
other location, keeping both lots' square footage the same?  An easement
admittedly would be easier though.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148