[WSBARP] Permit cancelled mid project

Laird, Katherine KatherineLaird at CenturyPacificLP.com
Wed Aug 10 04:23:47 PDT 2022

which jurisdiction?  what is the basis for the Whoops?  Either the garage complies with the code requirements or not.

I think more facts would allow for more meaningful responses.

katherine

________________________________
From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Craig Gourley <craig at glgmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 9:36:15 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: [WSBARP] Permit cancelled mid project

[EXTERNAL]
________________________________
Listmates.    Client goes through all the hoops and gets a permit issued for a replacement garage.  Demolition permit issued, old garage is torn down.  New garage is started when client gets a red tag and a “ Whoops  we messed up” from the City  saying they should not have approved new project, Sorry.  I have never  had to address this situation before.  Anyone have experience with this type of thing?

GOURLEY LAW GROUP
THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION
SNOHOMISH ESCROW
P.O. Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
PH:  (360) 568-5065 (800) 291-8401
Fax: (360) 568-8092

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies.