[WSBARP] Real Estate Purchase ?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Aug 8 15:11:55 PDT 2022

the P&S and deed description, should say: ”an undivided 49% interest to the following parcel: ________________________”

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578

From: Justin Monro
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2022 11:49 AM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: [WSBARP] Real Estate Purchase ?

Hi Listmates:

Client has agreed with a seller to purchase 49% of sellers property. Upon closing Seller retains 51% ownership.

Property is currently owned entirely by the seller, no mortgages or liens through the title report.

I haven’t done this before but how do I write up the 49% ownership for the new client? I am assuming in the contract.  Is there any issues with this type of ownership?

Thank you,

Justin K. Monro

Attorney at Law

The Monro Law Firm PS Inc.