[WSBARP] REETA - Gift WAC

Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Thu Aug 4 12:10:07 PDT 2022

You have to use the specific subsection- i.e.  gift with no debt, or
with debt etc. or they won't accept it.

I know this from experience.

Good luck!

-Shaun

---

_PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, I AM MOVING MY OFFICE
AND CAN BE REACHED AT THE FOLLOWING NEW ADDRESS:_

_LAW OFFICE OF SHAUN WATCHIE PERRY_
_PO BOX 348_
_GRAPEVIEW, WA 98546_

_(TELEPHONE, FAX,  EMAIL, and WEB PAGE  remain the same):_

_Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411 [1]  | Email:
shaunwperry at swp-law.com | __Web Page: www.swp-law.com [2]_

_Shaun Watchie Perry  | Attorney at Law _
_Law Office of  Shaun Watchie Perry_
_1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite  940 | Seattle, WA 98101_
_Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411 [1]  | www.swp-law.com [2]_

_This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442  and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files._

_IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication
contains advice relating to a Federal Tax issue, it is not intended or
written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of
avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or
entity under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to
another party any transaction or matter addressed in this
communication_.