[WSBARP] Off Topic - Unpublished Decision with Wn. App cite

Lynn Clare lynnclare at clarelawfirm.com
Fri Apr 29 08:52:33 PDT 2022

Do you have a BlueBook, Jeff?  Mine is at my home office. I know it is
dealt with in the cases section.

I think the identification of the case alerts the court that it is
unpublished - and the one time I did this, I think I started the next
sentence with, "Although this opinion appears in an unpublished case, it is
instructive . . ."   Something like that to alert the court that the
opinion is persuasive, not precedent.

Lynn Clare