[WSBARP] Transfer of Royalties from Oil Wells - Texas and North Dakota

Jeannie OBrien jeannie at selanderobrien.com
Thu Apr 28 10:51:50 PDT 2022

Hello -
I am looking for probate attorneys in Williams County, ND, Panola County, TX and Gregg County, TX, to help with transfer of royalties from oil wells in those locations. Anyone have a recommendation?

Jeannie O'Brien, Attorney
www.SelanderOBrien.com<http://www.selanderobrien.com/>
3829C South Edmunds Street
Seattle, WA 98118
(206) 723-8200, ext 103 ofc
(206) 723-3829 fax
[Logo2a]
Covid restrictions taught us that we can do business just as well at home as at the office, so we will continue the hybrid operation indefinitely. Our phones aren't always answered by a human but your messages are typically returned within 24 hours. Masks will be required at all office meetings regardless of vaccination status.
This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and do not copy or send this message to anyone else.