[WSBARP] Amending an Easement

Trish Usab trish.usab at painehamblen.com
Sun Apr 24 14:38:51 PDT 2022

I think your relevant easement to be changed was created by Plat.  If so, I think this case requires an amendment of plat, which is what we discussed early on in the process, but an amendment of plat will require signature of all owners.  I know you wanted to see who knows there stuff and see what sticks, but this could be an easy case for the county to say their hands are tied.  I just thought I would share it.

I think the county’s counsel, Nathan Smith is on the RPPT and this listerve.

Best regards,
Tricia D. Usab
Paine Hamblen
717 W. Sprague Ave., Ste. 1200