[WSBARP] Eviction Questions

Jason Corey jason at thedalleslaw.com
Fri Apr 22 14:15:09 PDT 2022

Folks:

I have a client I helped purchase a cherry orchard in Klickitat County.  The
orchard also has a home which was being leased separately from the orchard
My client was assigned the lease as part of the transaction.  The agreement
is for a year to year lease which says it can be extended annually by mutual
agreement of the parties.  Tenant is now many months behind on rent and
client would like to evict.  While I have done many evictions in Oregon, I
am not as familiar with Washington procedure.  Klickitat County has an
eviction resolution program.  I was hoping I might find an experienced
eviction attorney I could ask a couple of questions.  I would gladly pay for
your time.  If you are willing, would you email me.

Thank you in advance.

Jason R. Corey

DICK, DICK & COREY, LLP

Attorneys at Law

601 Washington Street

The Dalles, Oregon 97058

P: 541.296.2152 | F: 541.296.4220

Email:  <mailto:jason at thedalleslaw.com> jason at thedalleslaw.com

Web:  <http://www.thedalleslaw.com/> www.thedalleslaw.com

The information contained in this email is confidential and may also be
privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.  If you are the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email or call us
collect at 541.296.2152 and delete this email, any attachments and all
copies.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, notice is hereby given
that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained
in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended
or written to be used and may not be used for the purpose of (1) avoiding
tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed
herein.

ACCEPTANCE OF SERVICE:  I do not accept service of legal documents by email
unless I have specifically agreed in writing to accept service by that
method in advance.