[WSBARP] Client is considering a purchase of real property

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Fri Apr 15 12:20:09 PDT 2022

Hello, Listmates.

Sorry if you receive this twice-sent it from the wrong e-mail address earlier.

I have a client who is considering making a contract with his current landlord to eventually buy the duplex he is living in. Basically, he is looking for an option to purchase in a couple of years with some provisions to address some improvements he may or may not make on the property in the intervening time.

Would anyone have some model purchase-sale agreements for real property they would be willing to share? I'd like to have a frame of reference for discussing the issues with my client. Any suggestions or comments on such a transaction are also of interest.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson