[WSBARP] Way off topic- seeking attorney for Dental Malpractice

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Apr 11 15:40:29 PDT 2022

I had a client with this need - I referred them to Ann Rosato -
https://pwrfl-law.com/attorneys/ann-h-rosato - they ended up with the 2nd
highest jury verdict in the state of Washington. Not saying this is a
guarantee for all cases, but to show that she knows a thing or two about
the standard of care for dentist/oral surgeons.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /