[WSBARP] Recording Standards Commission (RSC)

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Thu Apr 7 14:19:05 PDT 2022

That's an excellent question, Craig.

And Chris, thanks again for your work on this project!

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

*Lucent Law, PLLC <https://lucentlaw.com/>*
*South Hill Office*
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

*Paralegal*
*Candy Mann*
P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 316-2128
F: (509) 455-3718
E: candy at lucentlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.