[WSBARP] Attorney Fees and Filing for Stay of Execution

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Thu Apr 7 13:26:45 PDT 2022

Brian I cannot answer your question, but I would certainly like to see NW
Justice be more accountable to "fairness" rather than simply doing all that
they can to fight landlords.  I have had mom and pop landlords spend
thousands of dollars that they did not easily have defending evictions that
were extremely legitimate.  On one, NW Justice defended a tenant who
already had 2 prior evictions and simply bilked landlords until the sheriff
finally got sent out. Yet NW Justice defended the eviction very
aggressively and brought motions.  A line should be marked somewhere. Just
my rambling.

*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C
Issaquah, Washington 98027
425.392.8550 (tel)
425.392.2829 (fax)

www.rainieradvocates.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege