[WSBARP] Looking to refer, possibly associate, with attorney experienced drafting easements

Anthony F. Gibbs anthony at sounderlaw.com
Thu Sep 30 20:49:54 PDT 2021

I have been helping a client negotiate with a neighbor and am now looking to associate or potentially refer the client to an attorney experienced in drafting easements to allow for the construction of a retaining wall on adjacent landowner’s property as part of client building an access road to back of property for single lot infill development. The neighbor has agreed to grant the easement for the installation. In the city of Seattle.

The client is a friend of a friend and my trial schedule has necessitated this request for either association or referral. Timeline is ASAP.

Self-referrals welcome.

Thanks,
Anthony
--
Anthony F. Gibbs, Esq.
Sounder Law PLLC

(206) 734-4374 [P]
(206) 212-7825 [F]
anthony at sounderlaw.com<mailto:anthony at sounderlaw.com>
sounderlaw.com

22014 7th Ave South, Suite 106
Des Moines, WA 98198

15600 Redmond Way, Suite 101
Redmond, WA 98052

**[IN-PERSON MEETINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 AND AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION]**

If you received this email and do not know why on earth you should be the recipient, please immediately delete it and forget anything you might have read in it, which are probably all just lies anyway because I am definitely not your attorney. Thank you. I’d also appreciate you notifying me of the error.