[WSBARP] Married Couple Deeding House to Wife to create separate property

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 10:35:12 PDT 2021

This is not the issue you're focusing on, but I've always wondered how
such deeds could be effective, except perhaps as against a future BFP.
If spouses need independent counsel for an effective separate property
agreement, why not for a deed too? Particularly in a non-purchase
transaction if the house is the only significant asset owned by the couple.

Kary L. Krismer

206 723-2148