[WSBARP] Property Manager referrals for Single Family Home on Capitol Hill (Seattle)

Roger Moss ram at rinconres.org
Mon Sep 27 08:15:28 PDT 2021

https://www.elevation-management.com/ <https://www.elevation-management.com/>

Elevation Management is an interesting small company formed last year by an investment strategist that your client should check out. Owner Gabe Levin is active with the Rental Housing Association of Washington, which is a great resource for small landlords.

Roger A. Moss
Managing Director
Rincon Resolutions LLC
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
RinconResolutions.com

Confidential Correspondence
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.