[WSBARP] security deposit as liquidated damage

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Sep 23 13:11:36 PDT 2021

All: there is case law saying liquidated damage clause must be specifically negotiated and be a reasonable amount. Idk if ‘deposits’ are different.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Sky Valley Law
For incoming mail: Box 351, Sultan 98294
For in person visits: 423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
Or other places to be arranged
206 367 5000
360 799 6438