[WSBARP] Crazy ULD Commissioner

Maxwell Glasson max at glassonlegal.com
Wed Sep 22 19:54:03 PDT 2021

Strange.  The proclamation itself allows for all other unlawful detainer actions other than if it is based upon debt that accrued during the pandemic.  Was the commissioner somehow trying to tie the “economic reason” to past rent owed?

“PERMISSIBLE UNLAWFUL DETAINER ACTIONS

• Excepting the prohibitions stated herein, all other allowable evictions under ESHB 1236 and the current Residential Landlord-Tenant Act (RCW 59.18) and Manufactured/Mobile Home Landlord-Tenant Act (RCW 59.20) may proceed as otherwise allowed by law. “

Maxwell B. Glasson
Glasson Legal, PLLC
2212 Queen Anne Ave. N, #659
Seattle, Washington, 98109
206-627-0528
max at glassonlegal.com<mailto:max at glassonlegal.com>
www.glassonlegal.com<http://www.glassonlegal.com/>
WA# 51948  NV# 13339  CA# 292356
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED. THE INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM OR THE ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.