[WSBARP] lot segregation by public roadway

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Wed Sep 22 10:25:24 PDT 2021

Unfortunately, I've got the same situation in a Kitsap County matter.  We can't divide the single parcel into two parcels divided by the road because the area on one side of the road is less than the minimum lot size for the current zoning.  And the comprehensive plan is not up for revision any time soon.  I've been told they do not "do" deviations or variances to the minimum lot size requirements.  Still looking for other ways around this.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.